Legacy Retreat 2015 Announced with New QualificationsOver the years, Synergy has taken you to relaxing havens all over the Western hemisphere, but in 2015 we are changing up locations and making it even easier for you to qualify!
Get ready for Legacy Retreat in Dubai — January 11-16, 2015
Dubai is a city brimming with Arabic culture and history intertwined with impressive modern design and style. Known for its world-renowned hotels, shopping and cuisine, Dubai is a unique destination waiting to be explored.
New Legacy Retreat First-Time Qualifications
Earn 10 Legacy Retreat points by December 31, 2014 and you’ll qualify for Dubai. Starting in 2014, you can now earn up to 4 points per month. Be on active Autoship each month and complete the following to earn points:
- Team Director: Personally sponsor one (paid as) Team Leader for 1 point or two (paid as) Team Leaders for 2 points
- Team Elite: Personally sponsor one (paid as) Team Leader for 2 points or two (paid as) Team Leaders for 3 points
- Pearl Executive: Personally sponsor one (paid as) Team Leader for 3 points or two (paid as) Team Leaders for 4 points
New Legacy Retreat Alumni Qualifications
If you have already attended a Legacy Retreat, you have the opportunity to re-qualify to join us in 2015. Legacy Retreat alumni qualifications may be met in one of three ways:
- Rank advance to a new executive level (Pearl and above) for the first time
- OR maintain your highest pin title at or above Pearl for 3 out of 12 months for first-time requalification, then adding an additional month each requalifying year – maxing out at 10 out of 12 months.
- OR for Double Presidential and above, maintain highest pin title 3 out of 12 months or maintain Presidential pin title 3 out of 12 months for first time requalification, then adding an additional month each requalifying year – maxing out at 10 out of 12 months.
The qualification and re-qualification time period is between January 1 and December 31 of each year.
NEW Legacy Retreat Elite VIP Package
Qualified leaders will receive business class airfare, an upgraded suite for the duration of their Legacy Retreat stay, limo airport transfers, gifts, and an exclusive VIP dinner experience with Synergy’s executive team.
To qualify, the following criteria must be met during the qualification period:
- Achieve a new rank of Presidential or above for the first time
- OR be a qualified Legacy Retreat alumni and have one (1) personally sponsored Team Member qualify and attend Legacy Retreat for the first time the same year
- OR be a qualified Legacy Retreat alumni and maintain highest title 6 out of 12 months during the qualification period
If you have any questions about this announcement, please contact your local office.