Announcing Synergy Team Leader Camp!Synergy Europe is pleased to announce Team Leader Camp hosted by Mads Østvang November 6-8, 2015, at the beautiful Albir Playa Hotel & Spa in Alicante, Spain. Our November Team Leader Camp is specifically for our Team Members in Ireland and Iceland.
This camp was created by Mads Østvang, Presidential Executive. Mads founded this semi-annual event because he believes in the power of collaboration and the importance of specialized training to help Team Leaders maximize their business.
This camp is designed to give new Team Leaders the tools and support to achieve maximum growth and quickly advance in rank. In addition to this invaluable training, Team Leaders will also have an opportunity to collaborate with peers, celebrate their past achievements, and enjoy fabulous food and entertainment.
1. Achieve the Team Leader pin title or above for the first time before October 1, 2015 (And haven’t participate in the camp before)
2. Qualification includes meals, lodging and an evening at Benidorm Palace
3. Flights are not included
4. REGISTER NOW if you are qualified!
5. Registration ends October 1, 2015
1. Partners of those who qualify may register for the event, but are responsible for paying their own way.
2. All Team Members who have qualified for Team Leader camp in the past may attend the event by paying their own way.
3. REGISTER NOW if you are qualified!
4. Registration ends October 1, 2015
Hotel rooms are €66.50 per person per night with full board in a double room. A single room supplement is €32 per night. You can get 20% discount on a third room occupant. Extra nights can be booked at the same price by calling +34966864943.
5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Leadership Development training - Mads Østvang
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Continue Leadership Development training - Mads Østvang.
Evening of entertainment at Benidorm Palace.
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Continue Leadership Development training
• Training from corporate on Success Track
• Recognition and certificates to the participants
Those who stay until Monday will be invited to a Paella Party at Mads and Susanna Østvang’s home on Sunday, November 8.
Directions to Albir Playa Hotel
Fly to/from Alicante (ALC), which is the nearest airport. From the airport, the hotel it´s about 50 km by bus, taxi, or rental car. Taxis cost about €85 each way. Rental car are much cheaper and can be ordered on www.rentalcars.com.
REMEMBER, REGISTRATION ENDS OCTOBER 1!
We have reserved 50 rooms until October 15 and will finalize the list of attendees on October 15. Do not wait to register! Flights will become more expensive the longer you wait.