Internationally-ranked Long Jumper relies on e9 and ProArgi-9+
Her success continues to soar and her long jump achievements are almost too many to count:
• Finals in long jump in Athletic European Championship in Zurich, 2014
• 12th place in indoor Athletic European Championship in Praha, 2015
• Slovenian national champion in long jump
• Placed 4th in NCAA championship
• 2-time All-American athlete
• Silver medal inn Big 12 conference championships
• Holds long jump record at Kansas State University
• Best Student Athlete at Kansas State University, 2011
• First team of best student athletes in the U.S.
Now, she relies heavily on e9 and ProArgi-9+, appreciating that both products give her energy boosts in a pinch while enhancing her overall health with high-quality ingredients. Mistify and Phytolife are also staples in her daily health routine because their many potent ingredients contribute to her overall wellbeing. While she heals from a foot injury, Nina still takes the products regularly to help in the recovery process.
Ultimately, Nina aims to compete in the Olympics and World Indoor Championship, letting Synergy products play a part in getting her there.